Potatoes

Hi I have some potatoes growing in a grow bag (this is my first time) I have been told that once the green leaves start showing I should cover them with more compost. Is this true?
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
--
murch

how can i design my own website free ? dear friend i am new on internet want some help i visit a website sleek sight dot com its provied me free website but i don't know to make a designing can any one tell how i can make a free website update and designing i am very thankful to u for your convinece
--
dawoodasad17