potatoe varieties for growing in tyre stacks

I`m interested in space savng growing ideas aand have tried earthing u potatoes to encourage multiple layered tuber growth with littl success. Can any one advise me which varieties work and which don`t, have only ever to get the one group of potatoes though I have had the earthed up three feet in six inch stages - ric ----------------------------------------------------------------------- posted via www.GardenBanter.co.uk
On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:09:23 GMT, rick

I currently have about twelve different varieties of potatoes. Not all in the ground at the same time. Try Royal Blue, if you have access to it. This one always does well for me.