Post image (jpg format) on this forum

I have an image of my garden in jpg format to share with the group.
Is it possible to post the image in this forum? I tried but no success.
JS
Jimmy S. wrote:

Typically posting an image to a group that doesn't end in .bin or .binary is a no-no. Usenet is mostly a text based medium.
If you have it on a server somewhere you can always post a link to the image.
If you don't have a server to use you can always use http://www.tinypic.com
They'll host it for free and give you the url to post for links.
--
Steve

This is not a binary group.
You need to upload, and post links.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.

You can post your pictures to alt.binaries.pictures.garden and then post the message ID number to this group. For instance, here is a nice picture of a