Post image (jpg format) on this forum

I have an image of my garden in jpg format to share with the group.

Is it possible to post the image in this forum? I tried but no success.

JS

Reply to
Jimmy S.

Typically posting an image to a group that doesn't end in .bin or .binary is a no-no. Usenet is mostly a text based medium.

If you have it on a server somewhere you can always post a link to the image.

If you don't have a server to use you can always use

'll host it for free and give you the url to post for links.

Reply to
Steve Calvin

This is not a binary group.

You need to upload, and post links.

Reply to
Omelet

You can post your pictures to alt.binaries.pictures.garden and then post the message ID number to this group. For instance, here is a nice picture of a Rhododendrun currently posted there

Reply to
Rick