Possible Frost Tonight

Page 2 of 2
In Thunder Bay, ON we had not only frost on Sunday night but also last night and SNOW this morning. Flowers are looking awfully sad. And so am I - it is unseasonably early for snow..

On Tue, 30 Sep 2003 08:25:07 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@meadows.pair.com wrote:

Whoops! Upon closer investigation, I find that I was unhappily mistaken about that - the tomatoes and cukes are OK, but the eggplants are frost-killed, and the huge pattypan squash is frost-burnt on the top - it's looking very unhappy.
So we didn't *quite* make it until October 1 - we definitely had some degree of frost last night.
Pat
--
To email me, remove the trap and type my first
name in its place.