poor germination rates for Climbing Bean (Blue Lake)

Hello
I am currently growing my crop of climing beans (Blue Lake Variety) in individual pots, indoors.
However, the rate of germination has been very poor. Currently only about 30% of the total planted are successfully germinating. Can anyone tell me if this is about normal for this variety, or should I go and buy another batch.
Thanks
--
anthony123hopki

Wat temp are you germinating at? Beans like 75-85F to germinate. Who was the supplier of the beans?
--
- Billy