Pomegranate punica

Any tips about growing Pomegranate shrubs or trees?
Will climate change increase the types of fruit we can grow
--
Hortoris

It depends where you live, Like Im in arizona and I can grow lemons, oranges, grapefruits all year long. Now Pomegranate requires alot of sunshine too! The cold nights might affect them, not sure of that! Maybe put a breathable mesh cover over them to keep the frost off of them. Where in UK are you located? azdesertnut
I grow a tree in my garden in So California. They are hardy to about 20 degrees (just below freezing). They like heat and sun to fruit well.