Polyembrionic Citrus Seed

Is anyone here significantly familiar with polyembrionic citrus seed?
I have potted a volunteer citrus seed germination, which has two seedlings growing from the one seed, a condition known as "polyembrionic". Each seedling has its own root. I vaguely remember reading something about a decade ago, that one of these seedlings has the genetics of the original fruit and will eventually produce fruit true to the original fruit, while the other one will likely produce undesirable fruit.
MY QUESTION IS: Does anyone here know which seedling I can cut off, thereby leaving the one which will eventually bear desirable fruit?
(Since it will be many years before fruit can be expected, I do not wish to maintain the one that will produce undesirable fruit.)
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Why not just purchase a known ? Many years time placed/based on a usenet query ?
Bill
--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

Not without a DNA test. AFAIK, there's generally a gametic embryo and one more nucellar embryos. You may be able to distinguish the gametic embryo if you raise them awhile and then compare leaves to leaves of the female parent. Then again, you may not.
If you don't wish to experiment in seedling fruit, you may as well just buy a named cultivar.
Kay