Poly tunnels

I have just built a poly tunnel to keep my pot plants safe from the frost. It seems a shame to warm the whole tunnel just to keep a few plants warm. Is there anything that I can plant at this time of the year, either in trays or in the ground.

Reply to
Richard Devon

Check out the Hoop Tunnels thread earlier.

Depends where you are. If you just get frost then there are lots of winter type stuff. Greens, cilantro, brassicas.

John!

Richard Dev> I have just built a poly tunnel to keep my pot plants safe from the

Reply to
GA Pinhead