Pollen pimping

They make a product called "blossom set" for pollinating tomatoes and peppers when the bees are not doing their job. Has anyone seen a similar spray for fruit trees. I have an apple tree that lost it's companion cross-pollinator and I need something until the new tree starts blooming.

KC

Reply to
KC

Tomatoes and peppers don't require bees to be pollinated, they're self fertile. The blossom set sprays help when the weather conditions aren't favorable for pollen viability. If I remember correctly, the blossom set sprays are helpful when cool nights are preventing pollination, but not hot nights.

Penelope

Reply to
Penelope