Pollan Video...The Omnivore's Next Dilemma

For all you Pollan fans. Interesting viewpoint.

Enjoy.

Charlie

This creature is neither a consulting forester, or a tree expert, he is, however, a fraud.

Reply to
D. Staples

Looking at you and the look at the world. What if the trees were writing the books?

Think they would address these issues for themselves and their associates.

I like your story of the bumble bee. I have really become fond of the bumble bees.

Not as well presented as your message, however here are some things to add to your tool box. Top point would be here:

try to get your library to get them for you and others.

We are over grassed as a nation. Turf grass can form exudates that are to the trees disadvantage. Turf roots grow deeper than tree non-woody roots. They plant turf grass on logging, gas, and oil roads in the once fertile forest of PA (USA). Good to stop erosion but bad for the trees.

I got about half through your stuff. Will get back.

Reply to
symplastless

How are you coming along with the Forest Stewardship Council? Still advocating clear cutting as per your web site? Your not a real forester.

To purchase sustainable forest products, look for the FSC label.

Reply to
Billy

How are you coming along with the Forest Stewardship Council, Staples? Still advocating clear cutting as per your web site? You're not a real forester are you? It's all rape and pillage isn't it? You might have a chance as a FSC forester.

Reply to
Billy