Pole Beans

Howdy Group I am new to the group. I planted some pole beans and they are sprouting up to about two inches. How high should make my poles? Davis
Make them as high as you can comfortably reach to pick. Steve

thanks Steve

charles Davis;796358 Wrote:

Hi Charles.
If "pole" beans are the same as "runner" beans, then I suggest a pol height of eight foot. Of course the pole can be any height you like Just pinch out the growing point when the plant is reaches the top. Cheers Pet
-- FunkyM8