Pole Beans

Howdy Group I am new to the group. I planted some pole beans and they are sprouting up to about two inches. How high should make my poles? Davis

Reply to
charles Davis

Steve Peek

thanks Steve

Reply to
charles Davis

Hi Charles.

If "pole" beans are the same as "runner" beans, then I suggest a pol height of eight foot. Of course the pole can be any height you like Just pinch out the growing point when the plant is reaches the top. Cheers Pet

-- FunkyM8

Reply to
FunkyM8