plum tree

our plum tree once again this year has had some kind of black stuff o
it and lots of black flies. all the branches this year turned black i there anything that i can do for it? it is only 4 years old and think it may have gone to my apple tree which is near it
-- globalart4u
globalart4u wrote:

I hope you don't have fireblight. If you do, cut it all out and dispose of it. There is basically no practical cure for it.
Sherwin