plum tree

our plum tree once again this year has had some kind of black stuff o

it and lots of black flies. all the branches this year turned black i there anything that i can do for it? it is only 4 years old and think it may have gone to my apple tree which is near it

-- globalart4u

Reply to
globalart4u

I hope you don't have fireblight. If you do, cut it all out and dispose of it. There is basically no practical cure for it.

Sherwin

Reply to
sherwindu