Please I.D. Unknown Herb

Can anyone identify the herb in folder "Unknown Plant" at

You.

Reply to
Billy

Michael Strauch

at

> Thank You.

I would agree with Echinacea mle

Reply to
mleblanca

You are welcome.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Charlie, Emilie, Michael, thank you. I have a pot that I've been growing echinacea in for 2 years now. The echinacea in that pot is struggling this year for some reason (may have something to do with pets chewing on it) that I didn't put it together with these plants. These plant never flowered last year. They went dormant, and now they are back and flowering. Thanks.

Reply to
Billy