Please help id tomato disease

Help! Last week I noticed some black curled edges on a few tomato leaves and now it appears to be spreading fast. It's mostly on one plant but another has started to show the same symptoms - and I only have 3 tomato plants.
Here's a link to some photos. I appreciate any feedback - thanks!
http://bayareamashers.org/tomato.htm
rec.gardens.edible:

See http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/tomatoproblemsolver/leaves/index.html for photographs and double-check for a match.
See http://www.uvm.edu/extension/publications/gardendisease/gd11.htm for control and care of fungus diseases. Daconil is the fungicide commonly used. -- Gardening Zones Canada Zone 5a United States Zone 3a Near Ottawa, Ontario
On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:31:27 -0400, Jim Carter

What excellent resources! Thanks very much.
I'm not the person who asked the question, but I'm very glad to have these sites.
Pat
bregent said:

It looks like you may have both early blight (looking at top left picture) and late blight (top row center).
The previous responder gave you some good links. I had already had http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/tomatoproblemsolver/index.html bookmarked.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

Hmmm. My interpretation based on the links of the other responder is that it's Bacterial Spot. The stated cause is also consistent with what may have happened. I did plant these in a new location, but it was a location that had peppers last year. In fact, I left the some of the peppers over winter which may have also contributed to the problem. Also, the compost I used may have been contaminated with diseased plants. I didn't know to avoid putting those into compost last year - doh!
I'll try some copper fungicide and see if I can salvage any of them.

Thanks, thats a good one too.