Plastic Mulch?

Has anyone figured out a good way to cut red plastic mulch when planting?
Hi All.
Take a sharp knife and cut a cross in the plastic mulch. Peel the corners back, plant in the hole and then replace the corners back. Hope this helps you.
Richard M. Watkin.

Lay it out and cut off to length using a box cutter. Cut largish X's where the plants are to go and plant in the center of the X. Trim a bit of the 'tips' so that the plastic isn't actually touching the stalk.
Was that what you meant or did I just completely misunderstand the question?
~~ Shelly ~~

Which one? I've got about a dozen different tools that will cut boxes with no trouble at all. If I tell my little sister to cut the flap off the box and she does it, she's also a box cutter...
Sorry, you've inadvertantly hit on one of my pet-peeves. The tool in question is most likely a utility knife, not a "box cutter."
Puckdropper

Use the sharp one.
--
Bedouin proverb: If you have no troubles, buy a goat.

<lol!!!>
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.