Plants?

Do you have plants?
snipped-for-privacy@allresearch.com writes:

Why would you think anyone here has plants?

Yes, thank you.
plants and plans to eat them

Ok Who squealed?

snipped-for-privacy@allresearch.com (Sam) wrote in message

With "everything else" I use as a mulch, coffee grounds and other acid things like eucalyptus leaves and even pine needles do not create a problem with acidity. The earthworms and organisms seem to know what to do with the mulch and make nice soil. If the soil is acid, I would use domehing like some dolomite (mild or gentle 'alkalizing' action).