Planting question

Hi- I am a first year gardener and have a question. I have pulled up all of my turnips and beets and lettuce at this point. Boy they were all yummy too! Now my questions is, is there anything I can plant now in those spaces? I am in Boise, ID which has a pretty long growing season. Any suggestions? Jackee
Hi- I am a first year gardener and have a question. I have pulled up all of my turnips and beets and lettuce at this point. Boy they were all yummy too! Now my questions is, is there anything I can plant now in those spaces? I am in Boise, ID which has a pretty long growing season. Any suggestions? Jackee
Jackee said:

How about more lettuce and greens?