planting orange seeds

Can anyone tell me how to germinate an orange seed from one of those little orange trees? I've had a great little tree for 30 years and my brother recently killed it by forgetting to water it. It about broke my heart. It had a bunch of little oranges on it, so I have seeds, but I don't know how to go about trying to grow a new plant from them.
Thanks, Mari
Vitmar6 wrote:

Just plant the freshly harvested seeds without letting them dry out. Keep moist and warm. Orange seedlings usually resemble their parent much more than apple and pear seedlings do, so you have a good chance of getting a nice tree. If you get 2 citrus seedlings from one seed, one of them is a *clone* of the mother plant. So if you to plant lots of seeds and only keep the ones that sprout 2 seedlings (separating them, of course) you might can resurrect your old plant.
Good luck, and have a happy Easter, Bob