Plant I.D.

I almost forgot this yearly ritual of finding out what I am growing. <http://tinypic.com/1r509n5u First pic on left, with drooping purple flowers. I'd be ever so appreciative, if someone could tell me what it is.
Thanks.
--
- Billy
Billy said:

Something in the Forget-me-not family (Boraginaceae), I'm pretty sure.
Comfrey?
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

In article

Could be Comfrey as the flowers look right but not a broad leaf comfrey. The small spines say comfrey too.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden
What use one more wake up call?

You folks are GOOD ;O) Comfrey it is. I started it last year, the masking tape labels came off the pots, the writing faded, and my thoughts went elsewhere. Cool, a new toy to play with.
Thank you again, Pat, and Bill.
--
- Billy