Plant I.D.

I almost forgot this yearly ritual of finding out what I am growing.

First pic on left, with drooping purple flowers. I'd be ever so appreciative, if someone could tell me what it is.

Thanks.

Reply to
Billy

Something in the Forget-me-not family (Boraginaceae), I'm pretty sure.

Comfrey?

Reply to
Pat Kiewicz

Could be Comfrey as the flowers look right but not a broad leaf comfrey. The small spines say comfrey too.

Reply to
Bill who putters

You folks are GOOD ;O) Comfrey it is. I started it last year, the masking tape labels came off the pots, the writing faded, and my thoughts went elsewhere. Cool, a new toy to play with.

Thank you again, Pat, and Bill.

Reply to
Billy