pink lemons??

I am looking to order some pink lemons for a party I am hosting. Does anyone know of a source?
chaz

Yellow lemons with a few drops of red food coloring???
Some slices of ruby grapefruit can be used for decoration.
--
Peace, Om.

Usually pink lemonade has some grape juice in it to color it. At least that's what the fine print on the back of the carton says. Try that. Don

True, but there are pink lemons. I have a tree in a pot and it is quite pretty. It's a variegated lemon. The leaves are green and rimmed in white. New growth is red. The lemons are striped and pink on the inside.
I found a picture:
http://www.theproducehunter.com/productdisplay.asp?ID "35
I bought my tree at the local Orchard Hardware store garden center. I'm not sure where you'd order just the fruit.
marcella
I also have a Pink Lemonade tree. Very pretty, but no fruit yet. It is just blooming.