Ping Farml Vegetables Book

Thanks for telling me about "Vegetables" by Phillips & Rix. Great reference that also provides the plants cultural history. Got it used for $4.00.
--
Bill S. Jersey USA zone 5 shade garden

Good price! Congratulations. I would recommend any of their other books too as I find them all good reference books.