Ping David H-S

David what did you finally decide to do with regard to planting times for your garlic?

I'm shortly going to plant the break up the knobs and plant out the cloves whihc I've got from an organic grower.

Reply to
FarmI

I planted about the end of March, they are doing well. Remember to plant the big cloves and eat the little ones!

David

Reply to
David Hare-Scott

I've been feeding garlic cloves to the chooks as a reputed vermifuge since I have so many :-))

Reply to
FarmI