Pictures of young Pomegranates, Mango, and Fig.. and Old Persimmon Tree

http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x108/Bouje22/Fruit%20Trees /
Enjoy ... and also please let me know if you notice any problems or anything that may cause a problem... may not be all that possible from a picture, but maybe I don't have enough mulch? I notice my mango is developing purple new young leaves on the very top...