Pickled Vegtables

I pickled a bunch of peppers with onions and carrots and whatever else I could get out of the garden. I decided to try them today. I don't know if its because I did it or not, but those are the best dang tasting peppers I have ever had. I did it 4 different ways and I cant wait to try the next batch but that will be a few weeks.
Aluckyguess wrote:

Wow...never thought about pickling any of those....what methods, seasonings, etc, did you use? what type peppers?
I did it both ways.
http://www.ext.colostate.edu/pubs/foodnut/09314.html

Aluckyguess wrote:

ok. thanks!

Billy is sending you looking for a flowering shrub with a wonderful perfume, if you want pickled veges go for giardiniera.
David