photos & website

Hello
i have an online gallery of photos from garden and nature
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alexbalan /
and a website about gardening
http://www.greenzonelife.com
hope you will like them, I'm waiting for comments and sugestions
thanks

Yes, I have a suggestion...
Join alt.binaries.pictures.gardens and post these there. ;-)
LOTS of garden photos there and experienced photographers.
HTH?
--
Peace!
Om

:( i can't find alt.binaries.pictures.gardens thank you anyway