Pesticides in produce

http://www.foodnews.org/walletguide.php
Gives a (depressing) guide to percentage of pesticides in produce.
Persephone
I took a quick romp through the site, and came away with more questions then asnwers. OK, we found an average of 3 pesticides on a peach, with an average ppm of about 1. What were they? What is the danger of eating a peach with 1ppm of 3 different pesticides? Need more information.....
<Persephone> wrote in message

If I read you right, that would be 3ppm total of pesticide residues for the peach. Multiply that by the number of different foods that you eat and the plastic that lines their containers. http://www.thegreenguide.com/doc/114/bpa Don't forget the new proteins being produced from GMOs like corn and soy beans that makeup 50% of the calories in our diet. http://enhs.umn.edu/5103/gm/harmful.html Add in the pharmaceuticals and what not in the water we drink. http://www.naturalnews.com/022809.html http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id094072&page=1 Include the pollution in the air that we breath. http://www.eoearth.org/article/Impact_of_local_air_pollution Subtract the reduced protective nutrients from industrial grown foods that are grown for crop yields and shelf life instead of nutrients. Subtract any benefit from the empty calories of processed foods. "In Defense of Food" by Michael Pollan.
The accumulative effects are called "Body Burden". http://www.ewg.org/featured/15
It seems that while we wait for America to become a police state. The powers that be have decided to poison us while they harvest our earnings.
They always seem so pleased when they can blow off a complaining consumer. Never really grasping that we are all in the same boat.
--

Billy
Bush Behind Bars

"Save the Earth, it's the only planet with Chocolate" I say, whatever it takes.
--
Wilson N45 W67