Persimmon trees

Anyone know how to identify the sex of a persimmon tree? I have a small grove of 25 trees that have been growing for about five years and are reaching heights of eight to twelve feet -- and yet I have only found fruit on four of the trees so far. I would like to remove the male trees. Maybe I should have been watching them very closely in the Spring? Thanks.

Reply to
Davej