Peppers gone: (

My peppers were pretty well ready to picked. Stayed at sons overnight, came home checked garden and peppers were gone. Has anyone else had thid happen? I do know it wasnt a person as there was no marks of human hands or feet (we had rain so would have shown.)

Son was saying that his friend lost his pepprrs to swuirrels : (. Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks. Sockiescat

Reply to
sockiescat

Our squirrels do not appreciate chilies. Raccoons perhaps?

Reply to
Steve Peek

Having no idea what birds or animals you have any response will be a wild guess.

Reply to
David Hare-Scott