Peppers gone: (

My peppers were pretty well ready to picked. Stayed at sons overnight, came home checked garden and peppers were gone. Has anyone else had thid happen? I do know it wasnt a person as there was no marks of human hands or feet (we had rain so would have shown.)
Son was saying that his friend lost his pepprrs to swuirrels : (. Any info would be greatly appreciated thanks. Sockiescat
--
sockiescat

On Friday, August 22, 2014 11:43:39 AM UTC-4, sockiescat wrote:

Our squirrels do not appreciate chilies. Raccoons perhaps?
sockiescat wrote:

Having no idea what birds or animals you have any response will be a wild guess.
--
David