Pepper question

What kind of pepers are those small yellow pickled ones you buy in the store. I want to buy some seeds and cant find them.

Thanks

Reply to
aluckyguess

Pepperoncini, just like it says on the bottle.

Reply to
Billy

No not those the little yellow ones. They are called hot chille peppers. They are about an inch long.

Reply to
aluckyguess

Check here. They have about 3 pages of hot peppers listed with pictures and descriptions. I have been very satisfied with their seeds and service.

The Cook

I think you are talking about "sport" peppers.

zxcvbob

Reply to
aluckyguess

Billy

Reply to
aluckyguess

Reply to
aluckyguess

Very odd. I'm no member and

works easily for me. I would suspect Admiral Poindexter or witchcraft. But then, of course I would. Try again. Pepperocini are supposed to be sorta hot but they aren't as hot as they used to be. Same thing is happening to ja-lap-pen-nos that you buy in the store. Marketing knows that the eyes want to buy hot and the tongue wants to buy sweet. Same thing with Extra Dry (dry of sugar) sparkling wine, which is very sweet.

Sugar is fine. Sweet wine with sweet meals (saurebraten, meat with fruit, sweet and sour). Dry wines would taste like battery acid with a sweet course. But sugar covers flavors. A wine maker can make a mistake in a sweet wine and let the sweetness cover it up. With a dry wine, there is no place to hide. A good dry wine is a well made wine but it probably will require the oils and greases of the food to take the sour edge off of it. Wines are around .7% acid (7 grams per liter).

All of which have nothing to do with the sandwich that you buy at the deli counter that offers pepperocini as an option.

They used to be hot.

Reply to
Billy

Garden Guides - Page Not Found The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or could be temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

a.. If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

b.. Open the

home page, and then look for links to the information you want. c.. Click the Back button to try another link. HTTP 404 - File not found:
to Garden Guides.

Reply to
aluckyguess

URL too large for one line. Remember to add the " k.asp " of the second line. The whole URL is:

Bonne chance.

Reply to
Billy