pepper problem

I recently planted some pepper seedlings and the new growth is coming out all "crinkly" looking....see a photo at

particular pepper is a Poblano but all my others (Bell, Cayenne, Jalepeno) are doing the same thing. This same thing happened last year and some plants recovered and some plants didn't. I took great care this year to plant in optimum soil and don't feel like I'm watering too much or too little. Can someone help me before all my pepper die?! Thanks, Craig

Reply to
C.A. Brice

il 12 May 2004 20:39:33 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com (C.A. Brice) ha scritto:

Weedkiller can affect seedlings like that. Maybe there's some in the soil?

Reply to
Loki

In our last fun filled episode, 12 May 2004 20:39:33 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com (C.A. Brice) proclaimed:

It looks as though you have some sort of sucking insect. Check for aphids or whiteflies. Spraying with a soap solution would take care of the immediate problem, but you might want to look into some ladybugs or lacewings to control the pest populations.

Here's a nice site for diagnosising problems:

Penelope

Reply to
Penelope Periwinkle

Reply to