Pepper plants not producing

I live in the Tulsa Oklahoma area and have some red and yellow bell pepper plants that look just fine but have absolutely no fruit on them at all.

Other plants in the area have nice big peppers already.

What could I be missing in my soil that would make pepper plants not produce?

Reply to
CanopyCo

I just found another thread called "Pepper problems" where someone has a very similar problem.

Sorry about posting before reading. Looks like my problem may have already been solved.

Reply to
CanopyCo

Myself and my sister Darlington are having the same problem. In fact most of our peppers haven't grown much. They're not all in the same garden either. I'm going to try spraying them with Epsom Salts (magnesium) but don't believe that's the problem.

Reply to
Marie Dodge

I have a container (a fiberglass boat full of dirt) that has plants that look good but have absolutely no fruit.

I have some planted just 100 feet from them in the ground and they are producing just fine.

I'll try anything at this point, as the ones in the boat are just wasting water.

Reply to
CanopyCo