Pepper Plant leaf problem

Could someone please take a look at these pictures and tell me what is destroying my pepper plants?
Thanks

Please set your software to send PLAIN TEXT ONLY. The HTML-formatted repeat may look gorgeous to you, but it produces a mess for those of us who use real newsreaders rather than Microsoft toys. HTML has no legitimate place on newsgroups.
--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on
Walyb said:

Please, use plain text for newsgroups.

Leaf miners. An insect larva that grows inside of the leaf.
There are leaf miner parasites available to control them in greenhouses. Neem extract (azadirachtin) is often recommended.

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:17:14 UTC, snipped-for-privacy@someplace.net.net (Pat Kiewicz) opined:

I don't think that's all that is shown in the pictures. I see the miner tunnels, but there are also loarge yellow areas that do not include tunnels.
--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on

Stan Goodman said:

In your middle photo, the yellow areas appear to be connected to sections of the leaf that have been entirely surrounded by or otherwise damaged by miners so the yellowing (at least in the photos you posted) is consistant with leaf miner damage.

Can't really make out the details, but the squiggly lines make one think of leaf miner?
Denise
Could someone please take a look at these pictures and tell me what is destroying my pepper plants?
Thanks
opined:

The miner tunnels are clear. I don't think they can account for the large yellow areas.

--
Stan Goodman
Qiryat Tiv'on
Stan Goodman said:

If the miner tunnels across a major vein or mines isolate a section of leaf it will cause more extensive tissue death than just the area of the miner's path.