peas twinkle variety

Thanks for the advice, I have now eaten the first batch but decided t
pod them because the shell was very stringy. The peas were very tasty but i think I will wait until I have a few more next time. We had spoon each. The dwarf beans I am growing are fantastic. marvellous texture an flavour. I can't wait for the next batch.
Richard Wrote:

-- gy1003