Peach leaf curl - copper or sulfur to treat?

Page 1 of 2
I have a copper based fungicide, and a sulfur based fungicide. Both claim to be the definitive cure for peach leaf curl. Does anyone know which works better, or if both are equally effective? Last year my peaches had peach leaf curl quite severly. I'd like to prevent it from happening this year.

Copper works for me.
David

Show me some pictures of your trees and the pruning cuts. Plus the root zone.
--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Why?
David

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:19:57 -0500, "symplastless"

The way you made me take photos of my cuts which you not only ignored, but you didn't honor your word which was that you'd put them on the front page of your website. Oh, I forgot, you told me you lost them. Wassa matta, I made proper cuts and you couldn't stand it?

Oh, for fuck's sake, STFU.
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 21:34:38 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

When you do, then we all will.

Take another pill for another imaginary illness, why don'tcha, and let your keyboard take a break.
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 14:40:12 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

Imaginary illness? What are you talking about, oh "Fragile" Warrior. I guess you're too fragile to see your reflection.

Yap, yap, yap. You can't resist, can you? Even when you tell someone you've KFd them, you STILL can't resist answering every single post they make. Maybe Buddha will call you home soon -- and then kick your ass for giving the religion a bad image.
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:01:58 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

I don't have anyone killfiled, what are you talking about now? Buddha doesn't call anyone home. That's what happens in other religions, not Buddhism. Before you use something against someone, you should at least now what you are talking about. If I'm not wrong, it is YOU who inserted yourself into this discussion or lack of discussion. YOU can't resist, not me. I don't make claims like you do. But, you can always ignore me if you want. I give you permission. I know how fragile you are. Go read a book. It may do you some good.

Yap yap yap. It never fails. You couldn't STFU on a bet.
On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 23:38:51 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

Bwahahahahahaha. Don't you see any irony here? What an ass.

What's that? More yapping? Buddha says, "STFU already, you raving hypochondriac."
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 01:48:29 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

Yeah. I'm a hypochondriac. You caught me. Next. You have no idea what Buddha says. You do remind me of someone named Kristal, though. Go get married for the millionth time.

Yap. Yap. Yap. See how you are?
And you're trying to add "delusional" to your "hypochondriac" tag now? Okay by me. Let's sum up what we've learned today: you're a delusional, hypochondriac, Drama Queen with an inability to STFU even when you've yapped past your prime.
Now bark, little doggie. Tell us a tale about your impacted anal glands.

Congratulations Fantasy Warrior, you have made my kill file.

High praise indeed from our transient, depauperate wood cutter.
Frage, I'm green with envy;-)
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars