Pattipan Squash

Hi all,
Anyone know where we can buy some Pattipan Squash seeds ? We had great success with them last year, and they are delicious, but they seem to be very hard to find this year. I have done some Internet searches for a retailer that might carry them, to no avail.
Any suggestions for an outlet that might carry them would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Gerry & Maggie

http://www.yankeeharvest.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=HSV2087
http://www.southernexposure.com/productlist/prods/53103.html
http://stonebrothers.com/products.php?pid 85&openparent07
Google for Early White Bush Scallop, and you get bunches of hits.
The only one of the above three that I have ordered from is #2, Southern Exposure Seed Exchange, and they have always given excellent service.
Penelope
GCB wrote:

I saw the seeds at Wal-Mart.
Diane M
GCB Wrote:

There is a local Feed and seed store here in my town that had a lot o them last year. I went to buy Butternut squash seeds and ended up wit pattypan. A frined of mine bought another kind of squash seed from the and ended up with pattypan too. Maybe they made the shortage :
-- Maryc

Search for Scallop squash. Pinetree Gardens has a yellow one. http://www.superseeds.com/vegr-s.htm
BTW most vegetable seeds last several years. Don't toss them at the end of the first year.
--
Susan N.

"Moral indignation is in most cases two percent moral, 48 percent indignation,

Stokes Seeds www.stokesseeds.com Territorial Seed Company Do a search Stoke Seeds are the best. I bought "orange sunshine squash" from them and one plant produced about 15 large turban style squash, excellent flavor. Both of these seed companies have EVERYTHING you could ever be looking for and Stokes has commercial grower type culture info. Liked that.