Pandemic sing along

Well its time again.

't_Fear)_The_ReaperGot cable internet/satellite connection?
along while you're watching:

All our times have come Here but now they're gone Seasons don't fear the reaper Nor do the wind, the sun or the rain (We can be like they are)

Come on baby (Don't fear the reaper) Baby take my hand (Don't fear the reaper) We'll be able to fly (Don't fear the reaper) Baby, I'm your man

La la la, la la La la la, la la

Valentine is done Here but now they're gone Romeo and Juliet Are together in eternity (Romeo and Juliet) Forty thousand men and women every day (Like Romeo and Juliet) Forty thousand men and women every day (Redefine happiness) Another forty thousand coming every day (We can be like they are)

Come on baby (Don't fear the reaper) Baby take my hand (Don't fear the reaper) We'll be able to fly (Don't fear the reaper) Baby, I'm your man

La la la, la la La la la, la la

Love of two is one Here but now they're gone He came last night out of sadness And it was clear she couldn't go on The door was open and the wind appeared The candles blew and then disappeared The curtains flew and then he appeared (Saying don't be afraid)

Come on baby (And she had no fear) And she ran to him (Then they started to fly) They looked backward and said goodbye (She had become like they are) She had taken his hand (She had become like they are) Come on baby (Don't fear the reaper)

Original song is sung by Blue Oyster Cult at the beginning of the movie "The Stand" as well. Check it out...

If all of this is too morbid for you try "Don't fear the Beaker" on youtube.com

Reply to
Dioclese

Could use more cowbell.

HTH, ;-) Bob

Dioclese wrote:

Reply to
zxcvbob

ROTFWL

Good music, corny lyrics but then not all music is meant for all people.

Reply to
Billy

these are very helpful sites

mcrandi