Owari Satsuma

Hi,
I'm trying to find a Owari Satsuma plant for sale in Florida. NE Florida would be best. Can anyone help?
Thanks a lot. Roger
On 19 Feb 2006 15:50:10 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@indrev.com wrote:

I got mine a few years ago at Home Depot. Have you tried them?
(this response has been posted to rge and emailed to the OP)
Max,
Thanks a lot for your quick response. STUPID ME! I've been searching the internet after calling several local nurseries. I'll check Home Depot and Lowes.
Thanks again. Roger
Try this this place. I don't now how close it is to you. http://www.tytyga.com/?src=overture JEM

things about them in the past and wondered if you had better experience(s) to report.
As recently as last October I read this on GardenWeb:

from this listings; not sure why. I know they has started getting a number of "fake" glowing postings for folks who worked for TyTy.

People essentially getting sticks or dust for their orders; absolutely no response or help from this company. Overcharges on their credit cards, orders never shipped, etc. etc..

As I remember, Ty Ty were trying to 'do business' under a bunch of different names (including the infamous Aaron, as in Aaron's Bulb Company, Aaron's Amaryllis, etc.), and those names that were known all had truly terrible reputations. Anyone who wants to follow up on this can find lots more information on gardenweb.com.
JEM,
I found tyty on the internet however they can't ship to FL and it would be illegal for me to drive up there and buy one. Thanks anyway.
Roger