Over the Garden Fence

Anyone else see that piece by Paul Krugman? http://economistsview.typepad.com/economistsview/2007/05/paul_krugman_fe . html Another good reason to be out in the garden.

MY COMPUTER SAYS THE PAGE IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING. REGARDS - JIM
jimnginger said:

adjusted the line width in my post so as not to break the URL.)
http://economistsview.typepad.com/economistsview/2007/05/paul_krugman_fe.html
or, if your server insists on wrapping it anyway, you can get to it from here:
http://preview.tinyurl.com/yqmhce

When I pasted this URL in Google I got a prompt that said,"Did you mean . . ." and just below that was the link to:
Economist's View: Paul Krugman: Fear of Eating May 21, 2007. Paul Krugman: Fear of Eating. With all the problems with the food supply lately, are you anxious about the food you are eating? ... economistsview.typepad.com/economistsview/2007/05/paul_krugman_fe.html - 103k -
click on the link