Other than zuccini, what are some fast producing hot weather crops?

Prefer something I can plant now and eat new month.
James said:

Maybe cukes, if you don't have a problem with beetles and bacterial wilt.
Maybe beets, for tiny baby beets w/greens.

Radishes take only about 25 days, leaf lettuce (cut off outer leaves and let rest of plant grow), some green beans are ready in 50 days. I think there are some that are even earlier.
Regards, June

let
there are

Cut and come again lettuce is great! I grow it every year and I'm going to have some tonight.
Steve, I don't know about the "fast" part of the equation but here in central Florida, I am pretty much limited to Okra as a hot weather crop.
Ed