OT: Tomato blossoms dropping

Did anybody have advice for the tomato problem? I seem to be having the same thing going on - tons of blossoms, but no fruit.
Thanks, Todd

I also have Brandy Boys, which are hybrids of a disease resistant pink Brandywine and the Better Boy tomato, and they are showing the same behavior. None of my other tomatoes have this problem, only the Brandy Boys, and only later in thier lives after setting several fruit.
As I mentioned in another thread, this might be why Brandywines have a reputation for being poor bearers in relation to other tomato varieties. Something peculiar to the breed or a few breeds of tomato whereby they drop blossoms, thus preventing much fruit setting beyond the first few. My plant that has reached this point (the other got a late start due to shading from a much more viral and hardy tomato plant) have set approx. a dozen fruit, and now most of the extra flowers stems are turning yellow and dropping off. My cherry variety Sweet Treat, as well as my other types, are continuing to open new flowers and set new fruit so this is not something I believe is disease or enviromentally related...

same
why
Todd wrote:

Might want to give "Blossom set" a shot.It will hold the blossoms on the plants longer resulting in a higher percentage of flowers being fertilized.
Might also want to make a practice of shaking the vines manually once a day or so to distribute the pollen a little better.
Bill
--
Zone 5b (Detroit, MI)