OT Horseshit!

Hmmm...
Horseshit - lies combined with humor and nonsense. Bullshit - a deceptive liar Chickenshit - coward
Or are these animal dung word associations full of compost? :)
I know, I know, My mind is degrading, I need sleep :)
--
Enjoy Life... Dan

Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.
In article

It is utterly forbidden to be half-hearted about gardening. You have got to love your garden whether you like it or not. ~W.C. Sellar & R.J. Yeatman, Garden Rubbish, 1936
--
- Billy
In article

I am a kid in a candy store! I am into everything! Computers, Philosophy, Mathematics, Physics, Ham Radio, Electronics, Chickens, Beekeeping, Dogs, Science Fiction, I built my own home, Cooking and Gardening!
--
Enjoy Life... Dan

Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.
In article

How about psychology?
--
- Billy
In article

I am of an ENTJ personality type based on the David Kersey system. Two areas of study I know little about: Money and Women. However, I think those two subjects are related somehow.
--
Enjoy Life... Dan

Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.
In article

Something about your email address makes me think that your not a go-getter.

I have a nodding relationship with making money. I seem to be much better suited to spending it. I have an old fashion plan for getting rich: inherit. I'm proscribed from knowing the pleasures of women, if I want to be able to keep on walking. At least that's what Sweety says ;O)
--
- Billy
In article

snipped-for-privacy@goesnowhere145.net That is a connection I have never made! Interesting! I have always thought that the email address itself "does not work" and "goes no where". Being usenet and the junk main past.
WOW is that a "Freudian Slip" concerning myself? I do work and have to go places for my job.
But I wish I did not have to work for a living and I truly have no desire to go anywhere. My greatest desire is just to stay home with my dog and tend my garden.... WOW what a "Freudian Slip"!!!!!
Confucius: If you can find a job that you truly love to do, you will never have to work a day in your life.
I am not there yet. I get to retire in four years if things go well.
Now I have to wonder about that scorpion thing. I wonder how many computer professionals have tattoos :)
--
Enjoy Life... Dan

Garden in Zone 5 South East Michigan.

Over 40, not so much ;O)