OT heads up- long

Page 2 of 2

So does whoever wrote that book thinks that Oca is rare or "little known"?
Do you own Phillips and Rix 'Vegetables' book?
If you do, have a look at it. It was published nearly 20 years ago and they noted then that it was grown in New Zealand. It probably would have all the supposedly 'lost' vegetables in it. Athough I don't know how much it would cost these days, I consider all the Phillips and Rix books to be worth buying for any gardener.