OT...Got Garden? Daily Food Crisis in the News

Page 4 of 4
On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 08:40:17 -0400, Gary Woods

But......what about the Meet? How did you survive *that* attack? ;-)
Charlie
Charlie wrote:

Came home with several new varieties of tomatoes, couple of beans, met a lot of like-minded loonies, had a thoroughly good time. Even though I got stranded on the wrong side of a dry stream (between campground and parking lot) that wasn't so dry after a night of Biblical thunderstorms. Got out when it went down later in the day... (Monday; I usually stay over and hit the road Monday AM, sightseeing as I go. It's about 2-1/2 days driving time from upstate NY to Decorah, Iowa.
On Fri, 25 Apr 2008 17:29:31 -0400, Gary Woods

Gawd, I keep sayin' I want to go to this, but I always find some excuse not to drive the 6 hrs. I can't even make myself drive the four hours to Bakersville to give Oz an ear. Gonna have to take out a loan to drive it before long. ;-)
Sounds like a great time.......sigh.
Charlie