OT Fifteen reasons to grow your own food.

Page 2 of 2

Granted, I want to have my food labled, so that I know what I'm eating. With obesity what it is these days, high fiber foods "may" give satisfaction without the calories. Presently, my preference is to put extra lettuce (garden grown to be sure) on my BLTs. Soon I'll be able to add thick slices of garden tomatoes to that combo.
--
- Billy
America is not broke. The country is awash in wealth and cash.

You got a citation for that, Frank?
--
- Billy

Mad dog Republicans to the right. Democratic spider webs to the left. True
On 7/11/2011 12:28 PM, Billy wrote:

Of course not. I only do stuff in depth like this if I get paid for it. And, I'm not going to try to teach the op chemistry, or you for that matter ;)
On 07/10/2011 09:43 PM, Nad R wrote:

http://www.thestreet.com/story/11012915/cellulose-wood-pulp-never-tasted-so-good.html
No wonder I still feel hungry after eating Sonic & Taco Bell.

test