OT Begonias OT

Does anybody here cultivate them ? We have 2 planter boxes <1x1x3 feet> with 3 nice plants in each . I read yesterday that they're considered perennials , and I'd like to try to keep these alive ... If I had somewhere inside to keep them I would , but there's just not room here . I do have materials , and could build a hot box of sorts on the SE or SW side of the house if moderating cold temps will help . <<Just an acceleration of plans , I will be building those hot boxes anyway for spring seedlings.>>
--
Snag

What kind of begonias are they? Makes a diff.
Boron
Boron Elgar wrote:

I'm not certain , but I think they're the waxy leaf kind . I can post a pic on my photobucket site if that would help . The leaves are kind of reddish , flowers are pink , white , and red .
--
Snag

Easiest thing is try to find your type of begonia online, then do a fast Google for "Over wintering XXX begonias."
I advise this as it was not more than a week ago I was looking for an alternative or two form my tuberous begonias which have been so gorgeous this year.
Boron