organic plant protection pdf

I found a pdf of organic plant protection and how to make the stuff.
http://www.treesftf.org/resources/infomaterials/english/agroforestry_technologies/Organic%20Plant%20Production.pdf
None4U wrote:

http://www.treesftf.org/resources/infomaterials/english/agroforestry_technologies/Organic%20Plant%20Production.pdf
Overall quite interesting.
One item about aphids caught my eye. This has come up recently in other threads. It suggests that if you stop ants you will stop aphids spreading which is not always true. Aphid's life cycle is complex but in some situations they can fly and they can be carried long distances on the wind, so then ants or crawling up from the base of plants are not the only method for them to be spread.
David

I will buy that. As aphids can be a real problem on indoor plants too. That have no contact with ants.