Organic Food Helps Revive Fortunes of Europes Farmers

Page 5 of 5

Hi Ann. I'm still reading but not often writing!
Best wishes
Geoff
Billy Rose wrote:

You have not been reading my posts either. I do not eat fruit covered with pesticides. I grow my own where I can control the pesticides using a schedule where the sun will burn off the chemicals before I pick them. I also wash all my fruit and that bought at the store. I don't pay extra for the organic labels, which have no real guarantees of purity or real organic care.

Are you suggesting we shut down all the atomic fueled electricity plants? Here in Illinois they are already sticking it to us with increasing rates. How will replacing these plants with coal burning plants help the environment?
I, for one, will not respond to this mindless twaddle again without a

I don't think anything I say would penetrate your thick skull. You are setting your own rules for 'proper arguements', but not defining what they should be.
Sherwin

On Jun 16, 2:10 am, Charlie wrote:

ok charlie, you gonna start blasting me for sometimes top-posting myself?..............(laughing) let us know when the new baby arrives & happy father's day to all the guys!
Rae
On Sun, 17 Jun 2007 04:10:46 -0700, raeannsimpson

Count on it!
Lettin' you know when the little guy makes his entrance, that is.
She has been having light labor for about thirty hours, nothing major, just gettin' everything in order and arranged. She was only dilated .5, that's point 5, on Friday. Won't be too long though.
Thanks for the well-wish
Sounds as if your plate is quite full these days. Gonna be a long summer?
Charlie
On Jun 18, 12:05 am, Charlie wrote:

My headache will be gone in 2 more long weeks! Praying to keep my temper in check that long. Oh well, time to put on my leash and chain.........had the whole day planned out for me and didn't find out about it til 9:30 last night. How lovely..........
Outta here for now, Rae
snipped-for-privacy@pmug.org (Glenna Rose) wrote:

It would seem that if a grower sprayed with a non-organic spray, the grower would have to remove the word "organic " from his/her produce for 2 years. Or maybe they could just skip all the hassle and let WalMart certify it as organic.
- Billy Coloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)