Oregano or Basil?

Job market totally sucks. Since I do webdesign and "webmastering", its not an issue for me right now. Cost of living is low, though food is expensive.

When I moved there, there were fires then 2 years of drought. So the

1st 2 summers I had were dry and ugly, everything was brown for the first 22 months I was there. LAst summer we did get rain and for the first time, the grass and mountains were green. But I had already decided to leave by then.
Reply to
nina

Sounds like Mexico.

I am so sorry... The two years we lived there, it was always green and beautiful at that altitude. Rainstorms nearly every afternoon all summer and HOARDS of wild mushrooms! I wish I'd known more about them at the time. There are a small number of easily identifiable edibles now that I know what to look for, and Morels DID grow there in our own yard.

But, I don't miss the snow and ice. At all!

I've also had nightmares about forest fires.

Reply to
Katra