Ordered Seeds

Just got through ordering more seeds (like I don't already have enough to do the whole back acre.) But the DH just bought a tractor so I imagine that he will be willing to do some tilling.
Now it is time to get the greenhouse cleaned up and ready to start some seeds.
--
Susan N.

Brat.
We have four more months before we'll see green grass here.
Jan in Alaska 59N, 151W Zone 3, more or less
--
The way to a man's heart is between the fourth and the fifth rib.