Ordered Seeds

Just got through ordering more seeds (like I don't already have enough to do the whole back acre.) But the DH just bought a tractor so I imagine that he will be willing to do some tilling.

Now it is time to get the greenhouse cleaned up and ready to start some seeds.

Reply to
The Cook

Brat.

We have four more months before we'll see green grass here.

Jan in Alaska 59N, 151W Zone 3, more or less

Reply to
Jan Flora