onion planting question

Hi All,

My potato onions and shallots ar in the ground.

Some of the onions ans shallots were doubles, so I broke them apart.

Question: on about 1/3 of the doubles when I broke the apart, I exposed the inner flesh of the bulb, so it had no wrapper on about 1/5 of the bulb. Did I screw up?

Many thanks,

-T

no, as long as they were not bruised or rotting they should be ok.

the most important other part is the bottom where the roots come out. that should not be rotten.

songbird

Reply to
songbird

No rot anywhere. Thank you!